- Suitable for all cycle length
- Pearl Index 0.7, based on 4 studies with over 10.000 cycles
- Measures only body temperature, quick and easy to use long-term
- Made in Germany
- 20 year memory capacity, 7 year life time guarantee
- many red days on long or irregular cycles
- Cycle print-out with UPS cable only via manufacturers webpage
- Other body signs can be noted but are not used for calculation of fertility.
- Repair service only in Germany.
- One-off purchase price is relatively expensive compared to other fertility monitors
Details of the cycle is available on screen and a download and print-out via the Lady-Comp manufacturers web-page.
Lady-Comp features at a glance::
- Pearl Index: 0.7
- Identifies ovulation: Yes
- Certified as a contraceptive: Yes
- Suitable for pregnancy planning: yes
- What is analysed?: Temperature
- When is the measurement taken?: In the morning
- Where is the measurement taken?: In bed
- How long does measuring take?: 1 minute
- When is fertility shown?: At once
- How often is the measurement taken?: Daily if possible
- Identifies days of high fertility: 5 days
- Identifies non-fertile days at the beginning of the cycle: From the 1st cycle onwards
- Suitable for cycles of: 100+ days
- Use after pill / pregnancy: At once
- Shows previous cycles: 180 days
- Cycle data saved: 10+ years
- Cycle prediction: Next 6 days
- Integrated alarm clock: Yes
- Period of measurement: Variable 6h window
- Start using: At any time
More detailed information on the Lady-Comp method and in-depth advice and guidance on whether and if so, which Lady-Comp monitor is suitable for you is available from your local Lady-Comp distributor.